Keep your feet warm and dry on those wet days with these Winter Cycling Overshoes
A quality pair of winter cycling overshoes is essential for those long, wet rides both on the road or on the trails.
Defeet Slipstream Overshoe Winter Cycling Socks
DeFeet have come up with a way to keep your cycling shoes clean with a little more elegance than the traditional overshoe. Using a classic sock design the Slipstream overshoes protects your shoes from the elements whilst maintaining aerodynamics.
- The original DeFeet shoecover designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems
- Keeps windchill off feet and dirt off shoes
- Features a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening
- Reflective arrows on back for additional visbility
- Three season product; cool to cold, damp to dry conditions
- Machine wash cool, tumble dry low or hang dry. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents.
- 61% Nylon, 32% Lycra, 7% Elastic
Endura Windchill Winter Cycling Overshoes
Endura’s Windchill Overshoes are designed to offer cosy protection from cool winds when cycling. Whether that’s on a dry but cold autumn day or an early morning start on a cool sunny, spring day these keep feet in luxurious comfort.
- Windproof softshell fabric upper with light brushed lining
- Deep elastic cuff with silicone gripper
- Highly durable sole fabrics and instep crank rub protection
- Offset rear zipper access with snap down puller
- Reflective print twin stripes on the rear
- Suggested temperature range: 10 to 18 degrees C
VeloToze Tall Shoe Winter Cycling Overshoes 2.0
With an updated and more durable version of their legendary shoe covers, the Tall Shoe Covers 2.0 are an evolution of VeloToze’s game-changing shoe cover design which offer more durability, ease of fit and are easier to dry out after wet rides.
- Latex construction – (Please note these are a latex rubber product so not suitable if allergic to latex products)
- Waterproof: designed to form a tight seal with your calf, to keep your feet and shoes dry
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm even on cold morning or winter rides (5C/40F to 16C/60F)
- Reinforced: reinforced on the bottom and in the toe area for increased durability
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- No zippers or velcro straps : innovative overshoe design has no vulnerability points, like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
dhb Extreme Weather Neoprene Winter Cycling Overshoes
The dhb Extreme Weather Neoprene Overshoes offer heavyweight protection for riding in deep winter conditions. The tough TPU helps keep rain out, and the thick neoprene provides extremely effective insulation against the cold.
- Thick 3.5mm neoprene
- Non-permeable TPU outer skin
- Waterproof, windproof and insulating
- Kevlar-reinforced toes/heel/base
- Durable size 5 YKK rear zipper
- Reflective vertical details
- Side logo detail
- 81% Polyamide(Nylon), 18% Polyurethane
Castelli Estremo Winter Cycling Overshoes
Cycling in winter has never been easier with the Castelli Estremo Overshoes. Made with windproof fabric technology to lock in warmth, even when temperatures plummet below freezing. Make your rides smoother than ever in the cold temperatures.
- Castelli’s warmest shoecover for extreme conditions
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® fabric for windproof water protection with maximum breathability
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ lining to keep you warm
- Reflective details provide high visibility
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipper
- High-durability material under foot
- -10°-5°C / 8°-41°F
- Weight:200 g
Spatz Legalz Glo Winter Cycling Overshoes
The Spatz Legalz Glo Overshoes have been developed with World Tour riders to combat cold and wet racing and training conditions. Featuring an insulating and waterproof neoprene material with a hydrophobic surface coating and sealed seams, warmth and rain resistance are guaranteed, while the abrasion-resistant heel, inner ankle and toe sections markedly heighten durability.
- Tough overshoes for racing and training in cold and wet conditions
- Developed in conjunction with World Tour riders for Northern Classics style races
- Made from an insulating and waterproof neoprene material with a hydrophobic outer surface
- Heat-welded and taped seams
- Abrasion-resistant heel, inner ankle and toe sections
- The materials stretch combines with the slender cut to grant an aerodynamic fit
- The long cuff is a UCI legal length but can be trimmed further via the cut guide markings
- Durable Velcro underfoot fasteners ensure compatibility with all pedal cleats
- Vertical internal cuff grippers keep the fit perfectly positioned
- High visibility “GLO” printed accents